A Different Approach
The human body is a masterpiece. It is interwoven and connected. We believe that healing comes by treating the body as one system, rather than a collection of small, independent parts.
On top of that, a person is more than just a physical body. When one area of the person is unwell and not functioning properly, other areas are sure to be involved. Dr. Burnley provides a unique approach to health care, looking at the whole person - body, mind, and spirit.
By identifying and removing interferences, such as misaligned bones, tight connective tissue, muscles not firing properly, nutritional deficiencies, environmental and food sensitivities, emotional wounds, spiritual oppression, and more, we get to the root(s) of the problem and help our patients heal and excel the way that God created us to. Naturally!
What to Expect
Your first visit with Dr. Burnley will be an hour long and include a comprehensive evaluation of your structural and neurological function. Our goal is to obtain a complete picture of your health, determine the source of any problems, and evaluate and apply treatment specific to your needs.
- Deep Wounds, Deep Healing, Dr. Charles Kraft
- Inner Healing: A Handbook for Helping Yourself and Others, Mike Flynn & Doug Gregg
- Wheat Belly, Dr. William Davis
- The Primal Blueprint, Mark Sisson
- Well Adjusted Babies, Dr. Jennifer Barham-Floreani
- Eat to Live: The Revolutionary Formula for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Dr. Joel Fuhrman
- Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills, Dr. Russell Blaylock
- The Maker's Diet, Jordan S. Rubin
Dr. Colin Burnley, DC believes in an interdisciplinary and holistic approach to health care. Click here to meet him!